What to Expect at a Philly Movements Dance Recital
Cost Associated with the Annual Recital:
COMBO CLASSES: (TIGHTS ARE INCLUDED)
- TINY TOTS COMBO CLASSES - $275
- MINI'S COMBO CLASSES - $275
- PRE-DANCER COMBO CLASSES - $340
- LEVEL 2 DANCER COMBO CLASSES - $340
- LEVEL 3 DANCE COMBO CLASSES - $340
2. Everyone who will be participating in the Annual Recital will need to purchase a Recital Package which will include the follow: Your child's theater cost (all cost associated with the theater), makeup (for the girls) and recital t-shirt. You can add additional items to your recital package such as DVD, and more. Recital Package options will be posted in the Dance Studio. Recital Package must be paid in full by February 1, 2020.
Recital Package Option #1 - $45 (Student Recital T-Shirt, and Theater Cost)
Recital Package Option #2 - $75 (Student Recital T-Shirt, and Theater Cost, and DVD)
Recital Package Option #3 - $100 (Student Recital T-Shirt, Theater Cost, Parent T-Shirt, and DVD)
Recital Package Option #4 - $155 (Student Recital T-Shirt, Theater Cost, Parent T-Shirt, Two VIP Recital Tickets (special gift) and DVD)
3. Recital Tickets will go on sale in March, each same sibling household is responsible for the purchase of a minimum amount of tickets. The amount of tickets each household is responsible for will be disclosed at a later date. When you purchase tickets you must pay for them in cash and you will be allowed to pick out where you and your family would like to sit..
If this is your child’s first dance recital experience, or your first recital experience with PMDC, here are a few important highlights of what to expect that day:
1. For security reasons, dressing rooms and backstage areas are for staff, volunteers, and dancers only. Parents will check their children in at the designated time and pick them up at the designated check-out area.
2. All children will stay backstage until the end of the performance. There are no exceptions, as this is for everyone’s safety.
3. It is customary to give your child congratulatory flowers after a performance but please do not bring balloons, as they are prohibited at our venue.
4.It is common courtesy to applaud after each performance, and to avoid entering or exiting the theater during a routine. A good rule of thumb is to only move from your seat in between songs, and only if absolutely necessary—such as to soothe a crying baby or use the restroom.
5. Lastly you may plan to take non-flash photos and video recordings during the dress rehearsal, but they are strictly prohibited during the performance. All electronic devices will need to be silenced or turned off.
* This will be our 17th Year Celebration and we are very excited for you to join us welcome to PMDC, a family that continues to grow*